The tour will stop at several restaurants during the three-hour tour. Between food tastings, your guide will stop and share the unique history of the Georgetown neighborhood along the way. We provide more than just a sampling of random delicious bites; our guides use the tastings we offer to help tell the story of the neighborhood that you explore with us. This is a small-group tour of no more than 8.
A portion of each ticket sale is donated to Bread For The City, an organization who provides food, clothing, medical care, and legal and social services to reduce the burden of poverty for DC residents.
- Lunch - Please mention if you are vegetarian, or have food allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking.
- Historical neighborhood information
- Small-group tour of 8 people
- Local guide
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Georgetown, Washington DC, DC 20007
Your tour will take place in the iconic neighborhood of Georgetown, where we will explore the history of the area and taste a variety of foods. During the 3-3.5 hour tour, you will walk between the restaurant stops and your guide will share a bit of information and unique facts. the restaurant partners we've chosen for this tour are either local owners or are located in places of historic relevance to the stories we will share. In some cases, we'll take our food to go and continue along. Rest assured, you'll have plenty for lunch!
Duration: 3 hours
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Please note: Unfortunately, as our tastings contribute to our story, we are not able to accommodate vegan diets, dairy, or gluten allergies on our Georgetown tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- We follow city recommended policies.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking