On this self-guided GPS audio tour, you'll walk the brick sidewalks among homes dating back to the 18th century on this 90-minute tour that includes stops at many of the Kennedy homes plus Holy Trinity Church they attended and Martin’s Tavern where Jack proposed.
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Holy Trinity Catholic Church, 3513 N St NW, Washington DC, DC 20007-2630
The tour starts outside the Holy Trinity Catholic Church.
Pass By: Georgetown University, 37th and O Sts. Washington, Washington DC, DC
The tour starts near the Georgetown University.
Pass By: Volta Place Northwest, Volta Pl NW, Washington, DC 20007, USA
The tour passes Volta Place, en route you will learn more about its history before continuing with the Kennedys
Pass By: Martin's Tavern, 1264 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC 20007, USA
The tour takes you passed Martin's Tavern
Pass By: Newton D. Baker House, 3017 N St NW, Washington, DC 20007, USA
The tour ends outside the Newton Baker House
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking