Find amazing shopping in Union Square, near the skyscrapers of the Financial District, or explore Chinatown and Nob Hill, and so on!
Make amazing discoveries along the way, like the parrots of Telegraph Hill, the concrete slides in the Castro, and the “Painted Ladies” on Alamo Square.
For nature, head to Golden Gate Park, an oasis in the center of the city and full of wonders, like the modern De Young Museum, the domed Conservatory of Flowers, the peaceful Japanese Tea Garden, and even roaming buffalo!
If you’re looking for a relaxed vibe and melting pot of cultures, San Francisco is the destination for you! Book one of our San Francisco photographers and head to the City by the Bay.
- photography ( 30 pictures)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madrid, Madrid
Enjoy the pleasure of posing and looking candid while a professional photographer is taking pictures of you, parallelly, learning unique insights about the places you go.
Duration: 1 hour
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking