- Use of a bicycle
- Safety tips
- Accessories (helmet, u-lock, bike map, rear rack, and front pouch)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Pick up your bike in the Marina District, a neighborhood situated less than 3 miles (4.8 km) away from the Golden Gate Bridge. Your full day bike rental includes a helmet, u-lock, map, and some safety tips along with different sizes of well-maintained bikes that are personally adjusted to fit your height. Depending on your destination, you will be provided with bike routes to avoid San Francisco hills and traffic.
The mostly flat bike path to the Golden Gate Bridge is just three blocks away from the Lombard Street bike shop. Ride along the scenic waterfront with outstanding views of San Francisco Bay. Pass by the Great Meadow Park at Fort Mason, Crissy Field, the Palace of Fine Arts, and Fort Point en route to the bridge, which leads to Vista Point and the Marin Headlands.
Upon reaching the other side of the Golden Gate Bridge, cycle mostly downhill about 2 miles (3.2 km) for dining and shopping in the waterfront town of Sausalito. From here, you can catch a ferry back to Fisherman's Wharf or the Ferry Building with your bike (own expense). The entire trip takes about 3–4 hours. Alternatively, bike around the city and visit other San Francisco attractions such as Golden Gate Park and Union Square.
- Minors under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- A security deposit is required
- Reservation may be canceled due to heavy rain in the winter
- An optional $4 insurance will be provided, which covers any repairable damages on the rental equipment, as well as roadside assistance
- You can return the bikes anytime before store closing time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking