Your amazing scavenger hunt adventure will begin at the Federal Reserve and take you to the bay's edge with views of historic fountains, art in every form, and the impressive Bay Bridge. Your scavenger hunt route will show you hidden gems of the Embarcadero area as you walk San Francisco's Bay Trail, tracing the eastern shoreline of the city. Note: Pricing is per individual, but teams must book together in order to be included in the same adventure.
- One Scavenger Hunt Tour for a team of 2-5 people
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Explore the Embarcadero on an Amazing Scavenger Hunt. The adventure begins outside the Federal Reserve Building and takes you through some of the best sights along the Embarcadero. Explore the history, see great outdoor art, experience the culture and other great sights as you find areas and things you never knew existed. Your Quest will challenge your team's brains as you find clues and solve puzzles based on the great city monuments, art and other interesting elements that you will find on your way. The tour requires approximately 2 miles of walking. The game software tracks team points and posts the final score to a city leaderboard for those with a competitive edge.
Using a smart phone as “the guide” allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play, leaving time to stop for a bite to eat or simply to enjoy the best of this great historic city. Great for families, friends and those ready to have fun on a scavenger hunt adventure!
Please note that pricing is per individual but your team must book together. One voucher is valid for your team of 2-5 people.
• Justin Herman Plaza, Market St & Steuart St,, San Francisco, CA 94105
• San Francisco Railway Museum, 77 Steuart St, San Francisco, CA 94105-1237
• Cupid's Span, The Embarcadero at Folsom St Rincon Park, San Francisco, CA 94107
• Ferry Building Marketplace, 1 Ferry Building The Embarcadero at Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94111-4209
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Follow directions on voucher to Redeem your tour
- Must have a US cellular data plan
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We are a Covid-19 friendly outdoor activity. No tour guides, no outside groups are added to your team. The wearing of face masks is recommended but not required during this activity in outdoor settings.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking