- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Digital Copies of your scavenger hunt photos
- Local taxes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Forget tourist-filled museums, make your own memories with a photo scavenger hunt tour in San Francisco! On a Let’s Roam scavenger hunt, you and your team will work together to wander throughout San Francisco, racking up points and laughs along the way. Art & Architecture is the perfect small group activity for anyone looking to spend an enjoyable afternoon in San Francisco.
Some of the more memorable landmarks you’ll see are: Ferry Building, Yerba Center Gardens, Lotta's Fountain.
• The Mechanics Monument, Corner of Market, Bush and Battery Streets, San Francisco, CA
• Vaillancourt Fountain, 1 Market St Justin Herman Plaza, San Francisco, CA 94105-1420
• Lotta's Fountain, Coner of Geary-Market and Kearny Streets, San Francisco, CA
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- No minimum age required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking