Private sailboat cruises are a great way to celebrate your special event. All the events can be customized for you! There will be just you and your group on the boat.
- Boat, Captain and Photo of you and your group
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Optional Sail under Golden Gate Bridge take pictures. The Golden Gate Bridge is a suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate, the one-mile-wide strait connecting San Francisco Bay and the Pacific Ocean.
Pass By: Sausalito, Sausalito, Marin County, California
Optional Sail Pass by Sausalito. Sausalito is a city in Marin County, California, across the Golden Gate Strait from San Francisco. It’s known for its Richardson Bay houseboat enclaves, built by artist squatters after WWII. The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ Bay Model Visitor Center has a functioning 3D hydraulic model of the Bay Area, plus exhibits about the area's waterways. The Marin Headlands offers Golden Gate Bridge views.
Pass By: Palace of Fine Arts Theatre, 3301 Lyon Street, San Francisco, CA 94123-1002
Sail by San Francisco City front and pass by Palace of Fine Arts. The Palace of Fine Arts in the Marina District of San Francisco, California is a monumental structure originally constructed for the 1915 Panama-Pacific Exposition in order to exhibit works of art. Completely rebuilt from 1964 to 1974, it is one of only a few surviving structures from the Exposition.
Pass By: Tiburon, CA, USA
Optional Sail Pass by Tiburon. Tiburon is an incorporated town in Marin County, California. It is located on the Tiburon Peninsula, which reaches south into the San Francisco Bay. The smaller city of Belvedere occupies the south-west part of the peninsula and is contiguous with Tiburon.
Pass By: Angel Island State Park, Pier 41, San Francisco, CA 94109
Optional Sail Pass by Angel Island. Angel Island is an island in San Francisco Bay. Originally the home of a military installation, the island now offers picturesque views of the San Francisco skyline, the Marin County Headlands and Mount Tamalpais. The entire island is included within Angel Island State Park, administered by California State Parks.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Participating and driving the boat is not allowed
- No infants under age of 4 allowed
- Proof of vaccination and booster shot required
- Bring extra layers of clothing, sunblock, sunglasses, had.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking