Discover Haight-Ashbury and its magnificent Victorian mansions where Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, the Grateful Dead, the Hells Angels lived…
- Guided tour with a local French guide
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Haight-Ashbury, San Francisco, CA 94117, USA
History of the Hippie movement and the "Summer of Love" in the streets lined with Victorian houses in the emblematic Haight-Ashbury district
Duration: 2 hours
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- To take place, this experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it is canceled because this condition is not met, you will be offered another date or full refund.
- In case of bad weather conditions, the visit can be canceled at the discretion of the guide; you will be offered another date or full refund.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability